One of the most popular ways to engage a professional coach is individually….one-on-one advisement to “up your game”. But companies greatly benefit from engaging a coach to work with its departments as teams. Some of the advantages are as follows:
1. Open up blocked lines of communication. I am always amazed at the positive results achieved by simply allowing the “back and forth” communication to flow freely.
2. Business results. Teams that communicate and ask better questions inevitably gain improved tactical business results (i.e., increase revenue, decrease expenses, improve profit margin, etc.)
3. Uncovering undiscovered talent. You have potential leaders within your organization that deserve the investment of a coach to develop them. The company knowledge that they possess paired with increased leadership skills is a successful combination.
4. Deepening relationships among employees within departments and with their leader creates motivation and a feeling of value.
5. A department that exudes new skills creates contagion within the company. In other words, once one department changes its approach, others react differently.
I work with individuals and teams. Let me positively impact your organization!